Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Rebirth of a Star

Tonight the fire was calling me for a Ho'oponopono ceremony. “I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you and thank you.” Giving myself the freedom of those words and energetics as I surrender yet another layer of who I thought I was.

And as the fire started blazing I looked up and perfectly in front of me, due South, was Venus. Shining brightly, singing her song to me.

As the song goes along, and in my experience, Venus disappears. Behind a cloud I suppose? And the song becomes more melancholy with the longing for Venus to return. Toward the end feels much more joyful and free once Venus reappeared.

The Councils explained that this experience of losing sight is so similar to this process of awakening. We release to make more and more room for Spirit, for our true nature, for Love to flow through us. Sometimes the process of letting go takes us to a place that, just as the cloud covers Venus, feels like we can’t find the Light.

As we step back into the Light we are reborn, created anew.  Giving birth is rarely easy… Letting go of who we think we are and stepping into who we truly are, can be difficult too. I think mostly because we hold on so tight, I know it's true for me.

When we finally decide to let go, to surrender, to ask to help, wisdom, guidance... we see the light again, it never moved. There was just a cloud blocking our view.

And now, that beautiful light is even brighter. And we return to a deeper place of joy, peace and harmony. Just as the pain of giving birth is swept away by the life that was born, the difficulty of our evolution is ever so worth it in the end.

The Venusians asked that we share their song with anyone who is letting go, to offer ease and grace through the process.


Much Love! Autumn












1 comment:

  1. Poignant and beautiful, this vision of losing sight of the Light and experiencing the dark night perfectly describes my recent emotional dark night. The re-emergence of a new Self is, indeed, a wondrous awakening to the knowing that the Light is always shining, always accessible. Thank you, Sweet Sister, for your personal and profound insight and lovely song. Om Shanti, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Our posts reflect our work with The Councils of Light. We request that your comments be directly related to the blog material, although it is not our purpose or desire to engage in debate on this forum. Namaste.