Saturday, December 13, 2014

You may say I'm a dreamer.........but what else could I possibly be?



I dream of a world were peace and harmony prevail. I am not alone. Many have held this vision in their heart and consciousness for a very long of time. Like a prayer that demands an answer, we persist in the dream through the darkest hours into the dawn of a new era.

I dream of a place were the land is rich and fertile and the waters flow unpolluted in rivers, oceans and lakes alike. So many work towards this goal so that generations to come will enjoy the of paradise. And changes come slowly but they come and we continue swimming upstream until we reach our goal.

I dream of humanity held together by bonds of Oneness, and compassion is the norm, not a rare saintly "virtue". So we open our hearts ever wider to embrace a totality yet to be known on this planet. And we go on, holding on to the vision, gazing ahead to the future and never losing hope amid the chaos of our current life experience. And so will this come to be, in love, through hope.

No more hungry children nor neglected elderly. No animal mistreated or hunted for pleasure. No living being taken for granted and abused nor the kingdoms of the earth depleted and misunderstood.
No more reckless destruction of man, country or beast. No more separation that justifies such deeds.

I dream of a world were love prevails and through love we sustain  life in all its many expressions.

I will dream on. I will not give up my dream, and urge you to hold on dearly to yours, if you want it to become the world of the future generations of life on Earth. The world your children's children will share must be a different world and we must weave it from the fabric of our collective  hopeful, dreams. We must weave the vision with the light of a new day.

I am only one dreamer of dreams, but together the many weavers are bringing forth the beauty of this world in the making.  In these disruptive transitional times we are living it is imperative that hope fuel our dream. We must remain focused not on the possibility but on the reality of our ability to create the highest expression of life  and not allow ourselves to be distracted from this focus by tangential earthly concerns that inundate our senses and color our life.

It is through hope that the bridge to another dream becomes reality. Through our determination  not to lose hope in our visions in the face of adversity, we co-create, one dreamer at a time, the planet's new possible future. Without hope the vision disappears and we remain stuck in the 3D quagmire.,
the nightmare of limitation, judgement, separation, and suffering.

So, blessed are the hopeful dreamers who build the passage into the new world!
Blessed their tireless envisioning, as they build the bridge to tomorrow one step at a time, holding hands and cheering each other on! Blessed their pure and hope filled hearts who welcome the children of tomorrow wholeheartedly and unafraid.

I thank you for dreaming with me and hoping with me and never letting go when the road seems long and arduous. I know you are there, arms outstretched and cheering on. Know that I dream with you
always and you, too, are not alone.

At this time of the year, when we celebrate the birth of hope returned to the world, may you embrace this powerful new Christ Light that comes to us now to shift us into or highest potential and open our hearts beyond measure to become the beacon that attracts other dreamers in the night.

Grace and Peace be yours this Holiday Season............and may all your dreams come true!

Rina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Our posts reflect our work with The Councils of Light. We request that your comments be directly related to the blog material, although it is not our purpose or desire to engage in debate on this forum. Namaste.