Thursday, June 26, 2014

Angels in our Life



Angels touched my life today. It was an orchestrated flurry of activity that left me feeling I had been brushed off by a multitude of wings, as grace settled on my shoulders and through me to fill me with awe, humility, and gratitude.Yes, I know it sounds a bit 'fluffy' but .............then miraculous events are often difficult to describe. I had been struggling with an unexpected financial burden over the last few days and had gone through all the usual responses to, some degree or another, in my mental meanderings in search for a solution. Finally, last night, I realized that the only thing to do was to surrender it to my angels and asked the Councils to show me or guide me as to the best solution for the issue at hand. I did some intentional breathwork to release the anxiety and promptly fell asleep. I awoke in great spirits this morning and off to work I went. I had been attempting to deal with the situation and had been unsuccessful in contacting the party I needed to speak with. This afternoon, again, I met with the same result. I thought, "I need to leave this alone now."

True surrender is a most powerful thing! When you get out of the way and allow for the flow of life to move naturally through you without the need to direct or control, the doorway to miracles opens wide! Within an hour of my last failed attempt and without any doing on my part, the situation was resolved through the intervention of two angels in human form that took it upon themselves to be the solution to my problem. One angel was the instigator and the other the provider! 

I am sharing this with you because I was acutely aware of the steps put in place for this resolution even though it was not my intent to involve anyone else. Suddenly, it was as if I was watching a movie, and that is how I knew I was being asked to share this, again, for those who need a reminder.

First and foremost  SURRENDER.....your burden, your worry, your fear, your mind game, your need to control.
Secondly ALLOW......the answer you seek to come from any and all places, usually the most unexpected!  Open up to "possibilities" you haven't even thought of! Allow others to help you.
DIVINE TIMING is at play..........trust that it is perfect timing!
Be willing to RECEIVE.............Know that it is done.Humbly accept the gift that is being given to you. You are being BLESSED and it is not up to you how or who is the instrument of your blessing. SHARE....keep the energy moving, you too are someone's angel in human form! 

So often we forget that we are all here in some form of human disguise while we journey through this place! Miracles are happening all around to remind us that we are all part of the same flowing river, and as long as we stay in the flow without resistance, we cannot but have our answers once we ask for guidance and surrender the outcome. Solutions can and will be manifesting rapidly in these new energies and we must master the mindset that embraces unlimited possibilities continuously manifesting. Too often in the past we have failed to create our desired outcomes because we have put so many limitations on how something must show up for us that we closed the door to other possibilities with all of our preconceived notions.  It s time to free ourselves from these limitations, to 
fully align ourselves with Spirit and expand our consciousness beyond all our previously known parameters.

Angels come in many forms, some winged, some four legged, some in human form, some formless on the whisper of the wind! They bless us in so many ways and rejoice when we accept their gifts and welcome them into our lives. They are our partners and companions, regardless of how the manifest. Ask the councils to assist you and know that the most appropriate help will be given to you for your particular need. In the last few months I have had the opportunity to experience the steps listed above individually and in concert. The first six months of 2014 have brought challenges of varying difficulty
and at each step  angels have come to my assistance. Some have pointed me in the right direction while others have been the solution I needed. Some have enfolded me in their love and brought me back to center. The more I surrender and allow, the more ease and grace that enters my life.

In deep love and gratitude I honor them today, all the angels in my world! Look about you, your world is full of them too!!


Blessings to  you all,
Rina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Our posts reflect our work with The Councils of Light. We request that your comments be directly related to the blog material, although it is not our purpose or desire to engage in debate on this forum. Namaste.