Monday, July 22, 2013

Are we answering Spirit's call?

Scenerio:  Typical room in anyone's home.                                                                                                      
                   The phone rings relentlessly, but No One answers.

Sound:  Rrrrrrring..... Rrrrrrring..... Rrrrrring....

SPIRIT: "Hmmmm...  There doesn't appear to be anyone at home. I AM going to try to      
               reach this Spiritual-Being-Enjoying-a-Human-Experience again later on."

Same day, several hours later:  Rrrrrrring..... Rrrrrrring..... Rrrrrring.... 
As earlier, Spirit once again attempts to reach some ONE, but the call goes unanswered.

SPIRIT: "Again, no One acknowledges  .... it appears that this Spiritual-Being really is     
                enjoying a Human Experience. -- certainly he or she is too busy to connect today."

The next day, the same scenario is repeated.  
Spirit ceaselessly tries to connect to the Spiritual-Being-Enjoying-a-Human-Experience; however that person does not hear or heed the call. 

SPIRIT "I sure hope that at one point, this Spiritual-Being-Enjoying-a-Human-Experience 

               will hear that I AM calling. We share so much, and it's such a revelation to connect 
               and expand with One another.
               I AM the Love of the Heart; our connection is Bliss!
               I AM constant and All that Is.
               I AM eternal and always I AM Present when the Spiritual-Being-Enjoying-a-Human-
                    Experience is ready to answer the call."


        Making Space in Our Lives to Connect with Spirit

We must consciously make space in our busy lives to connect to the deeper level of our Self.    
The body/mind/spirit connection is the Magic 3 that, when balanced and aligned, harmonizes vital aspects of our human Being. In our modern day experience, our minds are focused in so many different directions, and we often place emphasis on our bodies.  However, when we take time to connect with our Spirit- when we make space for this to happen and answer the call of our soul-  we raise our vibration and expand our consciousness... embracing the transformation and ascension energies of evolution enveloping our planet and all of its inhabitants.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessed reminder to spend time in reflection, to open to the call of Spirit and fulfill the journey of our soul!

    ReplyDelete

Our posts reflect our work with The Councils of Light. We request that your comments be directly related to the blog material, although it is not our purpose or desire to engage in debate on this forum. Namaste.